Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Yucky Croup!

Early Wednesday morning January 30 was one of the worst mornings for mommy and Mary Anna. I was waken by this awful cough coming over the moniter (and yes it does sound like a seal barking). We had our first case of the croup. Imagine us sitting in the dark in my bathroom with the shower running full blast - she is sleeping the entire time but listening to her breath is just breaking my heart. I am sure we where both a site at 8 am at the doctors office - Mary Anna still in her pj's and I in sweat pants, no make up , hair pulled back and bags under my eyes I am sure you could carry a small dog in. The doctor did confirm it was "the croup" but Mary Anna's lungs are clear which is good - and a round of steriods of all things was prescriped. I will never wish the croup on any parent! After that bad early morning I have also included a video of Mary Anna and her version of "clapping". It is sure to put a smile on any ones face.

No comments: